Monday, April 19, 2010

The Escape Artist

This past weekend, my father-in-law came to fence in our backyard.  Some neighbors pitched in, but it was still a very long weekend for all. 

There are 2 double gates, with one door locking in place at the bottom and a top latch on both pieces up top.  Today, as I let my kids play in the backyard--I realizd that Jaxen figured out how to get out of the gate-- It took him all of 3 minutes-- wow.  He never ceases to amaze me!
I called his dad, and told him we should re-work the gate mechanism, so that our little escape artist would stay in--as well as mentioning that we should sign him up for safe-cracking classes.  I am sure the FBI could use someone with his skills--even if he is only 3!

So, the adventure continues tomorrow, with the boy who keeps me on my toes every  minute of the day--yet, pulls on every single heartstring within me.  I love that boy.

No comments: